Event InformationRide day – Saturday May 11th, 2013
Location – Lindbergh to Heinsburg
on the Iron Horse Trail
$30 per rider -or- horse & wagon (You must bring your own horse and wagon)
Supper$15/Adult for supper
$10/Child for supper
Silent and live auctions
Live music - Don Bouvette & his band
Come ride with us on our second annual 2nd Chance Trail Ride in support of organ donation awareness. The ride will be a slow pleasure ride of approximately 5 hours through natural lands.
|Morris driving a team of horses at last year's ride|
Money raised will be donated to GoodHearts.
6pm – 9pm Early registration on site, Friday May 10th(times may change)
8:30am – 10am Registration, Saturday May 11th
11:00am Ride starts
7:00pm Presentation from University of Alberta Transplant Team
8:00pm Live and Silent Auction
9:00pm Don Bouvette Country Band
- Overnight camping is also available in Heinsburg for $10.00 a night.
- Bring your own lunch and water/juice.
- Bring a halter to tie your horse.
- Hall will be open during the day and silent auction items will be set up. Enter your bid on the silent auction items.
Forms & Information to Download
- Information Sheet (pdf)
- Rider's Pledge Sheet (pdf)
- Lindbergh Trail Map (pdf)
- Alberta's Iron Horse Trail website
- 2nd Chance Trail Ride facebook page
- Read about Morris Irvine's personal journey and the 2nd Chance Trail Ride on our website
- Watch Morris and his wife discuss Organ Donation Awareness and the 2nd Annual 2nd Chance Trail Ride on Around the Region on CKSA-Lloydminster (YouTube video)
Post a Comment